Hot Posts

Header Ads

MG Road Metro Station Rest Room Real Story Everyone Visit and Check it!

 


New Delhi BRK Graphicnews18MG Road Metro Station Rest Room Real Story 

Everyone Visit and Check it!

 

Last Friday morning I left for Gurgaon from Delhi and took auto from home as usual and then took ticket from Tughlakabad Metro Station to MG Road Metro Station, same as usual I started traveling first from Tughlakabad Metro Station Kalka Ji Mandir, then from Kalka Ji Mandir to Huzkash metro station, I went to metro line, then after that changed metro from Huzkash to MG Road Gurgaon metro station and started enjoying metro

 

I enjoy traveling in metro very much, friends, try traveling once and see, it will be a lot of fun. Just a little trouble, just don't get space, everything else is expected to get better.

 

The story was fun when I came out from MG Road metro station, as soon as I came out, I thought to get fresh, and so I went to the washroom to get fresh.

 

Everything was fine till this, as soon as I went out and started making the payment, I saw on the front wall that the pay rate list was something else, and then there was a new turn in the story, when it was time to make the payment.

 

It is a simple trick of the common man that he should pay only the rate list that is given, this is what happens often, friends, if you also belong to a middle class family like me, and then you will understand the value of every single penny very well.

 

When I talked about the rate list, he started arguing with the washroom staff saying that you will have to pay only the money you have been told, there will be no use in arguing.

 


 That pay washroom list is something else and take something else, whether it is gents or ladies, this is the list for all and you have to pay,

 

·         It's written 2 rupees for urinating

·         5 rupees are written to go to the washroom

 


 

According to your staff

 

·         He has written 5 rupees for urinating

·         It is written 10 rupees to go to the washroom.

Even after talking a lot, they did not agree, I was forced to pay five rupees more.

 

The staff are taking money on the contrary, which is absolutely wrong, if we calculate daily, then these people are earning more money than a government employee, we have to raise our voice against this and make people aware. 

 

And pay us according to the rate list that is given, don't give one rupee more, if anyone asks you more money than the rate list, then complain to the metro staff.

 

With my one small initiative, you people will get to learn a lot and what has happened to me should not happen to anyone else.

 

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. Here the system like this only but we have to oppose for those people who doing like this.

    ReplyDelete